How Beds Are Uzzz are dealing with the COVID-19 outbreak
Amid the difficult circumstances at this time surrounding the international outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, we want to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers and employees is our top-most priority.
Whilst our website and home delivery service continue to operate, we are adhering to the guidelines outlined by the government and have made the decision to temporarily close all six of our showrooms until further notice.
For customers with outstanding orders (purchased in store or online)
Unfortunately your delivery is likely to be delayed as the majority of our suppliers have temporarily suspended all operations, which includes production and transport. As soon as the government restrictions are lifted and we can re-open we will be able to provide an updated delivery estimate. Many apologies for the delay, however we will endeavour to schedule delivery as soon as possible once your order becomes available for dispatch.
Online orders and delivery
We are closely monitoring the guidance provided by the government and working to ensure that we are doing all that we can to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. At this time we continue to provide doorstep delivery on purchases made via our website or via phone/email.
However, please note that at this time we are only able to offer delivery on certain brands. The brands that are currently available to purchase online and eligible for home delivery are:
IMPORTANT: If you purchase a product manufactured by a brand that is NOT included in the list above, we will deliver your item as soon as possible once the restrictions are lifted.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please do not hesitate to contact <a href="/locations">one of our showrooms</a>.
We have made a few alterations to how we go about delivering your products so that we can protect both our customers and employees. In doing so, we also ask for your cooperation to maintain the safety of yourself and our team.
- Delivery drivers will only provide doorstep delivery. This means that they will not enter your home when delivering products and will, unfortunately, be unable to assist you in carrying or installing your bed or mattress.
- It is imperative that customers who are expecting a delivery and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 inform us as soon as possible. That way we can ensure that the necessary precautions are taken during contactless delivery, reducing any risk of the virus being spread from one to another.
- We ask that customers stay at least 2 metres away from the team member delivering products.
- All members of the delivery team have access to hand sanitiser and gloves at all times.
- Customers will not need to sign for deliveries; they will give the driver permission to do so on their behalf instead.
- We will also be unable to provide a removal or disposal service for old beds or mattresses.